A new deal at work starts with just asking…
Ask your employees what they think about your Employer Value Proposition:
- Do they believe it’s genuine and properly implemented?
- Does your EVP resonate with them?
“Open the door” and they will tell you:
- What their career ambitions are
- How hardwired their soft skills are
- Their hard skills toolkit
- The efforts and sacrifices they are ready for
- What they seek in the workplace
Your employee engagement will increase and, with it, your company’s performance.
At tal&dev, we invite you to reflect on your EVP while creating your company page by asking you questions, such as:
- Your culture: unique company culture, values & purpose
- Progressiveness: What makes you a truly progressive employer?
- Top 10 reasons for why talent should join/stay with your company;
- Defining elements to work in your company, such as: Efforts required to work in your company; Capabilities required to work in your company; Workplace preferences.
By expressing, reinforcing and modelling your EVP together with your employees, you will:
- Be more specific, transparent, inclusive
- Discover Employees and candidates that fit
Leading you to:
- Happier and more engaged employees
- Better fit candidates
- Higher employee retention rates & hit ratio in recruitment
Be a high performing company!